Join us on Wednesday August 3, 2016, 6:30-7:30pm in Ursuline Hall.
- Make a big salad for the family meal, or make individual salads for a meal on the go!
- Bring your assigned ingredient, cut up and ready to serve, along with your mason jar.
- We will have a beautiful array of foods so that you can make a salad to your liking.
- Once you have RSVP’d and we have a final count, we will assign your ingredient and let you know how much you need to bring pending on the amount of folks joining us!
- What A FUN way to inspire healthy living and be in community with your fellow parishioners here at St. Peter!!
- Please RSVP to Julie Gau @ 314-566-4655 (voice mail or text)
Hosted by your parishioners: Jack Hipps, Certified Health Coach, Julie Naunheim Hipps, RN, BSN, Oncology Specialty, Certified Health Coach, Jeff Bettag, ACE Certified Personal Trainer, Wellness Consultant, Julie Bouchard Gau, M.Ed., Wellness Professional
Click here for flyer.