Beyond Housing is a St. Louis organization with a mission to strengthen neighborhoods, one family at a time.
Our Parish has an active ministry to support Beyond Housing. We enjoy fellowship with each other while making a difference in the lives of families in need. Our ministry includes several specific activities during the year:
- Upkeep and repairs for one or two Beyond Housing rental properties.
- Support for a specific annual project we sponsor through Beyond Housing.
- Beyond Housing’s Christmas adopt-a-family program. Last year our parish ensured that 10 families were able to open gifts together.
How can you support the Beyond Housing Ministry?
You may have a little time, a little talent or a little treasure to offer. You can make a difference in many ways:
- Participate for a few hours in one of our home fix-up projects in early summer or fall.
- Adopt a family or person in a family at Christmas, or help us organize and collect items.
- Help us with our fund raising activities. Our two primary activities are a doughnut sale in the spring and a trivia night in the fall.
- You can greatly impact our ministry’s effectiveness by helping financially.
- Become a member of the steering committee to help plan and organize our activities each year.